Paper forms and WCAG 2

From: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 17:28:07 -0800 (PST)
To: "'Wai-Ig'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Can anyone point me to WCAG 2 content that answers the following:

An organization has an accessible Acrobat document that contains a
non-electronic form.  The documented is tagged to provide the same level
of access for users with disabilities within the document.  However, the
document is designed to be printed out and filled out on page in
non-electronic form.

Does this fall into a policy decision that is outside of WCAG 2 or does
WCAG 2 address this.   I know there are other laws that would cover this,
but I'm specifically asking about WCAG 2 guidelines in this case.

Jonathan