Re: accessibility supported questions

From: Matt Morgan-May <mattmay@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 15:17:39 -0700
To: Ramón Corominas <listas@ramoncorominas.com>, Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
CC: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
On 4/1/09 4:50 AM, "Ramón Corominas" <listas@ramoncorominas.com> wrote:
> It would be nice if Adobe developed official Techniques for Flash and
> PDF to be included in the WCAG documents (perhaps they already exist
> somewhere?).

Yes, they exist... somewhere. ;)

Adobe will be producing WCAG 2 techniques documents for PDF and Flash/Flex.
As for "official," however, there's no process currently in place to submit
"official" techniques for non-W3C technologies. Once we've sorted that out,
we will be able to publish our own techniques.

-