Re: accessibility supported questions

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:04:15 +0100
To: Ramón Corominas <listas@ramoncorominas.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi Ramon,
their is role="application" [1] that can be used to prompt AT to
change modes (if they use them).
Their is some current discussion about its use on the free aria
mailing list http://groups.google.co.uk/group/free-aria/browse_thread/thread/6b515c66a19ed168

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria/#application

--
with regards