Re: Section 508 and WCAG 2.0

508 is undergoing a revision over the next couple years.

the first stage of that was an Advisory committee (TEITAC) that came
up with recommendations
http://www.access-board.gov/sec508/update-index.htm

the advisory committee contained several WCAG Working group members
and both TEITAC and WCAG worked together to harmonize.  And, though
they weren't completely harmonized (since both changed a bit at the
end) all comments from members to access board were to continue
harmonization in further steps.

That help?

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.