Screenuser needed for remote testing

From: Maitreyee Krishnaswamy <maitreyee.krishnaswamy@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 21:54:32 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi!
We are looking for a blind test person to help us remote test 2 versions of a
minor 4-page website. We would like the test person to have experience with
screenreaders and the Internet. The testing will last a maximum of 1 hr.
We are group of 3 usability M.Sc students from the IT University of
Copenhagen,Denmark.
We have some experience with accessibility issues and very curious to learn
more about user- interaction with screenreaders. The user will be anonymous
in our report, and we will gladly send a copy of our report if requested.

We would like to thank our test user by offering a $25 gift card  to
Amazon.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
best regards,
Frank, Maria, Maitreyee