Re: REQUEST: Transcription services recommendations

A comprehensive list of captioning services and software is available at
http://www.captions.org.

--
Cynthia M. King, Ph.D. (Cindy)
Dean, ATLAS Learning Resources

Campus Address: Merrill Learning Center 2111
(map at http://mlc.gallaudet.edu)
http://atlas.gallaudet.edu (Dept Web Site)
http://my.gallaudet.edu (Gallaudet Online Learning Portal)