RE: REQUEST: Transcription services recommendations

From: Craig Hadley <craig@4thandgoal.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:50:17 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

This is may be a little dated:

We've used Enablr (http://enablr.com/) for podcasts and have been very
satisfied. This is a "word for word" service and may not be what you are
looking for in terms of video transcription.

I am sure there are other tools out there but the University of Wisconsin
also has a program called "World Caption" for syncing transcriptions to
QuickTime videos. I have not used it.

Craig Hadley
Madison WI