Re: Web accessibility law in China

From: Harry Loots <harry.loots@ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:19:26 +0100
To: Henny Swan <hennys@opera.com>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

there was some info on Human Rights Watch (around Olympics time); plus info
about control of access, ie: denying access rather than granting it to all -
google picked up both pieces i had remembered reading at the time

Hong Kong has policies regarding accessibility - have a look at

Kind regards

 We do not inherit the Earth from our Parents-
 We are simply Borrowing it from our Children!

 Join 'Consumer Resistance Against Packaging' at