Re: WCAG 2.0 Evaluations

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:34:29 +0100
To: Ryan Jean <ryanj@disnetwork.org>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Ryan Jean wrote:

> When will the evaluation tools be converted to the new WCAG 2.0?

As far as I know, the WAI Interest Group doesn't release any evaluation
tools (although members may work on such tools as related projects).
You'll need to ask the publisher of each tool when (and if) they plan to
support WCAG 2.

Sitesifter, for example, has supported it since August:
http://sitesifter.co.uk/news/

I assume other testing tools will have similar places to announce their
updates.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/