form videos with captions

From: Roger Hudson <rhudson@usability.com.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:06:43 +1100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I recently prepared an article which compares how WCAG 1 and WCAG 2 deal
with the accessibility of forms. The article is at

The article contains six embedded video segments to demonstrate how JAWS
and/or Window Eyes present different aspects of forms. I have finally
finished captioning the videos on the dotsub site, which has a relatively
easy-to-use tool for providing the captions in other languages.

If anybody is interested in translating the videos they can be found at:

Label and titles

Forms inside a datatable

Fieldset, Legend and nested fieldsets

JavaScript for locating errors in a form

Dynamically populating JavaScript Select Menu

Show and hide form sections with JavaScript: