form videos with captions

From: Roger Hudson <rhudson@usability.com.au>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:06:43 +1100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi

I recently prepared an article which compares how WCAG 1 and WCAG 2 deal
with the accessibility of forms. The article is at
http://www.usability.com.au/resources/wcag2/

The article contains six embedded video segments to demonstrate how JAWS
and/or Window Eyes present different aspects of forms. I have finally
finished captioning the videos on the dotsub site, which has a relatively
easy-to-use tool for providing the captions in other languages.

If anybody is interested in translating the videos they can be found at:

Label and titles

http://dotsub.com/view/9787ebec-941f-4e04-a5dc-f6ed7fde7247

Forms inside a datatable

http://dotsub.com/view/b885eaad-5397-4db6-9970-ee39f51ed7ab

Fieldset, Legend and nested fieldsets

http://dotsub.com/view/0064d19b-a8da-4729-86f7-a45aaa5bdd57

JavaScript for locating errors in a form

http://dotsub.com/view/9276a7d3-cca5-4285-9a5d-89b21c0f9e57

Dynamically populating JavaScript Select Menu
http://dotsub.com/view/4e2b28d0-4c13-4e98-8ce3-b380ef4be710

Show and hide form sections with JavaScript:

http://dotsub.com/view/1cb6c35a-fc12-4f90-8faa-b5490d87ac2d