Re: WYSIWYG [OT?] :: User Experience (Was: Layout Tables vs. Style Sheets)..

From: Harry Loots <harry.loots@ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 12:29:09 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Thank you and AMEN to that, Cindy Sue
And thank you for speaking for all of us who are in touch with the code we use...

Kind regards
Harry

Mob: +44 7826 926 994

 We do not inherit the Earth from our Parents-
 We are simply Borrowing it from our Children!

 Join 'Consumer Resistance Against Packaging' at
http://apps.new.facebook.com/causes/57239?recruiter_id=12448357