Web Accessibility Conferences

From: Peter Thiessen <peter.thiessen@primalfusion.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 02:31:21 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

If anyone is curious, the list of conferences I came up with from the help
of the WAI list and Mozilla Dev Accessibility list is posted on my blog:
http://blog.overscore.com/?p=13

Web Accessibility Conferences & Workshops
* International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs
(icchp), July 9-11, 2008, University of Linz Austria
* Scripting Enabled, September 2008, U.K.
* ACM Conference on Computers and Accessibility, Halifax, Canada, 13th -
15th October 2008
* Accessing Higher Ground, University of Colorado at Boulder, November 11-14
2008
[...]

-peter