RE: WCAG Compliance - found 424 of them in English

From: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <coordina@sidar.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 19:55:46 +0200
To: "'Phill Jenkins'" <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Phill and all,

There are another way more secure.

-          As each conformance icon must be linked with a WAI webpage
following the directive in: http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1-Conformance.html

-          For A conformance sites, use google with: link:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1A-Conformance  (You will find: “about 21,700
linking to http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1A-Conformance”)

-          For Double A conformance:
“link:http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1AA-Conformance” and you will find: “…about