Re: Bobby

Dear Zachariah,

Just for clarification (and thanks for the positive comment :-) ). The
online free version allows only the testing of one page. The commercial
version (targeted to enterprise portals) is distributed in several
countries by RedDot or by us in others. That is mentioned in the site.
There is no trial version to download.

There is a localized version to German (http://imergo.de/), and some
others are coming up.

regards,
carlos

Zachariah wrote:

> Have a look at
>          http://imergo.com/home
> I find it quite useful. There is an online version at that link where
> you can put in one page for checking and there is supposed to be an
> installable version but I am having trouble finding information about that.
> If you wish, I will post it when I find out more.
>
> thanks
> zachariah
> Client Services
> York University
>
> At 02:45 PM 9/17/2008, Ryan Jean wrote:
>> Are there any updates on Bobby? Is it still active? And who is in
>> charge of it?

Dr Carlos A Velasco
  Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
  Web Compliance Center: http://webcc.fit.fraunhofer.de/
  imergo®: http://imergo.com/ · http://imergo.de/
  Schloss Birlinghoven, D53757 Sankt Augustin (Germany)
  Tel: +49-2241-142609 · Fax: +49-2241-1442609