Sad news: Vale el Rafa

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:37:21 -0700
To: "WAI IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

All,

I just learned that Rafael Romero, one of the champions of accessibility,
and one of the pillars of Sidar, in Spain, has passed away.

I don't have any words that do him justice. You can read and listen to
some of the words he wrote and sang for and about us.
http://www.sidar.org/cancion is a little slice of his humour and passion
recorded on a happier day.

chaals