WAVE toolbar released

From: Marjolein Katsma <iamback4now@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 03:30:23 -0700 (PDT)
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Possibly I'm stealing their thunder, but I'm so happy with this I want
to share it with you:

WebAIM [1] have released a toolbar version of their WAVE [2] tool, as
announced in their brand-new blog [3]. It's a Firefox extension - still
in beta but already very useful: unlike the Web Developer toolbar and
the Accessibility toolbar, which interface with various online testing
tools, this toolbar works on the page as rendered in the browser.

As soon as I discovered this yesterday, I downloaded and installed it,
and it's now a permanent member of my toolbox now. Of course I could
not resist blogging [4] about it, too. I'll be keeping a close eye on
how it develops - it looks set to become an even more useful testing
tool than it already is in this first beta edition.

[1] http://webaim.org/
[2] http://wave.webaim.org/
[3] http://wave.webaim.org/blog/
[4] http://my.opera.com/JavaWoman/blog/2008/03/09/wave-toolbar-released