ARIA Live Region support in Orca 2.21.90 [FWD]

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:58:08 +0000
To: wai-xtech@w3.org, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

From: Scott Haeger <scott@bashautomation.com>
To: dev-accessibility@lists.mozilla.org
Sent: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:11:56 -0500
Subject: ARIA Live Region support in Orca 2.21.90

Hey Everybody!

I'm proud to announce that ARIA Live Region support is included in
today's release of Orca 2.21.90.  Nearly full support for pages with
proper ARIA markup is now available.  In addition, several popular pages
that contain live regions without ARIA markup are also supported.  I
welcome community feedback on this latest Orca feature while I work
toward the 2.22 release.  Please visit the following links to learn more
about live regions, Orca support of live regions and ARIA in general.

Orca Live Region Page:

Mozilla Live Regions Page:

Mozilla ARIA Page:

dev-accessibility mailing list