Re: Fw: New version of Fire Vox - Support added for the Mac's built in TTS!

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 17:13:18 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3c.org

Hi Joshue,

At 16:43 11/01/2008, Joshue O Connor wrote:

>David Poehlman wrote:
> > New version of Fire Vox released today.
>This is great. However now my browser sounds like it being attacked by
>chipmunks and I cannot figure out how to turn Firevox off!
>A nice "Turn Firevox on/off" button/option would be great.

In the previous version, you needed to go to "Add-ons" in the "Tools"
menu, and disable CLC-4-TTS, CLC-FireVox and CLC-Utilities. I haven't
checked the latest version, though.

Best regards,

>Good stuff
>P.s Am serious about the chipmunks and not being able to turn it off, help.

Please stop inviting me to LinkedIn, Facebook, Quechup or other
anti-social networks. You may have agreed to their "privacy policy",
but I haven't.

Christophe Strobbe
Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 bus 2442
B-3001 Leuven-Heverlee