-----Original Message-----
From: Randal Rust

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 8:08 AM, Priti Rohra <priti.rohra@n-syst.com> wrote:

> I am considering suggesting a situation, where the person has to answer a
> question. If he can't answer, we can give an option to request another
> question.

This is the method that we have implemented on several projects. We
have kept it simple:

What is the first day of the week?

What is the first month of the year?

You just need to make sure that you accept *monday* and *Monday* from the
user.

We have one site that gets 6-10,000 visits a day, and spam was a
continual problem, until we implemented this simple solution.