Re: WCAG 2.0 CR - W3C blog post and press release

From: Ben 'Cerbera' Millard <cerbera@projectcerbera.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:30:40 +0100
To: "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Shawn Henry wrote:
> The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Working Group is excited
> to announce the publication of WCAG 2.0 as a W3C Candidate Recommendation
> on 30 April. WCAG 2.0 explains how to make Web sites, applications, and
> other content accessible to people with disabilities, and many elderly
> users.
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/CR-WCAG20-20080430/>
>
> (From <http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/CR-WCAG20-20080430/#ensure-compat-rsv>.)

As WCAG 2.0 affects the way authors write HTML, I've fowarded this
announcement to the Hypertext Markup Language Working Group (HTMLWG):

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2008Apr/0801.html>

Also mentioned on #whatwg <irc://irc.freenode.net/whatwg> here:

<http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/whatwg/20080430#l-258>

And #wai-aria <irc://irc.w3.org:6665/wai-aria> here:

<http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/wai-aria/20080430#l-66>

No responses had been made at the time of this e-mail. Hopefully these links
will help track feedback.

--
Ben 'Cerbera' Millard
Collections of Interesting Data Tables