From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org on behalf of Johannes Egger
Sent: Mon 4/21/2008 7:17 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: RE: What's up with Cynthia Says?

>> As for the specific question that was posed as related to "the
>> inability to
>>  change options for report type." I personally checked this on three
>> different browsers and could not recreate the issue.
>
> That's not what I reported. I can change options any way I like, but
> the resulting *report* still only checks level 1, and marks *all* items
> under level 2 and level 3 as "N/V" meaning "not selected for
> validation".

I concur. I tested this, and can confirm that priority 2 and 3 don't seem to be checked when
selected. They are all marked "N/V".

Johannes

The information in this transmittal (including attachments, if any) is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the recipient(s) listed above.  Any review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying of this transmittal is prohibited except by or on behalf of the intended recipient.  If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me immediately by reply
 email and destroy all copies of the transmittal.  Thank you.