Re: web accessibility: reports from Québec and Belgium

From: David Woolley <forums@david-woolley.me.uk>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 13:50:20 +0000
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

David Woolley wrote:

> I have several times seen this used as excuse for using pixels. I've
> also seen the zoom facility (which introduces scrolling problems) as
> excuse for allowing pixels (and that from one of the major W3C list
> contributors).

For completeness, this is the article to which I was alluding:

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2007Nov/0086.html>

This is by one of main developers of Opera saying that pixels sizes are
not an accessibility problem, except with IE, with the implication that
zooming mitigates all problems.

--
David Woolley