Job offer - browser tester/advocate

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 11:50:22 -0500
To: "WAI IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi,

Opera are looking to hire someone as an accessibility tester for the
browser - http://www.opera.com/company/jobs/opening.dml?id=64

The role offers a fair bit of opportunity to be an advocate both
internally and externally. If you have any questions feel free to email me
(offlist please).

We return you to normal programming... </spam>

If you're interested in Opera accessibility, please check out the new beta
versions of 9.5 where we have enabled our screen reader support. We are
aware that it is better on Mac than Windows - VoiceOver is better at using
system standards than Windows screen readers - and we know it needs work
(hence trying to hire someone) but we welcome comments or bug reports at
https://bugs.opera.com/wizard

cheers

Chaals

http://my.opera.com/chaals              Try the Kestrel - Opera 9.5 alpha