RE: WCAG 2.0 and scripting

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:03:34 -0500
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
> NOT EVERYONE USES WINDOWS!!!!

Are you saying that using Windows make you more or less disabled?

> I haven't been able to get Javascript access to work with EMACspeak.
> or for that matter other Linux access applications.

Sounds like an EMACspeak problem.  I thought Raman had it working with the
Firefox/Mozilla DOM . . .

Have you tried the Linux Screen Reader (LSR) with Firefox?
IBM donated the LSR to open source and over 50,000 lines of code to
Mozilla.

Regards,
Phill Jenkins
IBM Research - Human Ability & Accessibility Center
http://www.ibm.com/able