Major UK Bank

From: Andy Laws <adlaws@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:49:05 +0200
To: "WAI Interest Group list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
*A few months ago i posted the following*

Dear All
I am currently building a new website for a major UK bank, who claim they
want it to be accessible however there requirements break just about every
rule in the book, the navigation is unmanageable, pages open in new windows,
etc. they will not listen to my company's view point when we are a w3c
member and have created many stunning assessable sites, they also have a
page laying out there accessibility policy. which is basically all lies. i
feel very uncomfortable doing this, could any body please advise me on how i
can reason with these people,
Regards
Andy

*In the news today*
Northern Rock shares plunge 24%

Wondering how much of there market lost was internet based

Regards
Andy

--
Andrew Laws Bsc(Hons) MBCS, FBCS