Re: posted without comment...

Paul Novitski wrote:
> before the December holidays -- a time when most of his customers buy
> gifts for other people.  Talking to him was like talking to a rock, only

Actually, my experience is that most online retailers of non-computer
assistive technology have sites with poor (i.e. standard commercial web
site quality) accessibility; that's because they are actually selling to
the children or grand children, of the, presumed elderly, users of their
products!

--
David Woolley