Re: Amazon.com Web Accessibility Agreement

From: Matthew Smith <matt@kbc.net.au>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 06:57:22 +0930
To: 'wai-ig list' <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Quoth Cynthia Waddell at 03/31/07 04:33...
> Everyone-
> Partly in response to the NFB v. Target lawsuit advocacy, the announcement
> below has been made regarding the Amazon.com website.  The International
> Center for Disability Resources on the Internet is posting both the
> agreement and the press release at our website at www.icdri.org.
> The NFB and Amazon Agreement in particular states in part:

I a word, hooray!  I have always found Amazon hard to navigate, due to
excessive clutter and navigation strewn all over the place.
Congratulations to all those involved in getting this moving.

Matthew Smith
IT Consultancy & Web Application Development
Business: http://www.kbc.net.au/
Personal: http://www.smiffysplace.com/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/smiffy