RE: the market hasn't spoken - it hasn't bothered to listened [was Re: fear of "invisible metadata"]

From: Michael R. Burks <mburks952@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 15:37:29 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

All,

If you have not seen this I think you should take a look.

WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
The Committee on Civil Rights
The Committee on Information Technology Law
The Committee On Legal Issues Affecting People With Disabilities

http://www.nycbar.org/Website_Access.htm

If this turns out to be a double posting I apologize, I have had some email
problems.

Sincerely,

Mike Burks