Major UK bank wont listen

From: Andy Laws <adlaws@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 21:46:08 +0100
To: "WAI Interest Group list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear All
I am currently building a new website for a major UK bank, who claim they
want it to be accessible however there requirements break just about every
rule in the book, the navigation is unmanageable, pages open in new windows,
etc. they will not listen to my company's view point when we are a w3c
member and have created many stunning assessable sites, they also have a
page laying out there accessibility policy. which is basically all lies. i
feel very uncomfortable doing this, could any body please advise me on how i
can reason with these people,
Regards
Andy

--