Wanted: evidence of negative effects of moving images

From: Andy Mabbett <andy@pigsonthewing.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 21:46:12 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Further to accessibility discussions on Wikipedia

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Village_pump_%28proposals%29#Avoid_movement_in_pages>

I'm looking for evidence of people with disabilities who are
caused problems by moving images. I know about rapid flashing a photo-
sensitive epilepsy, but I'm looking for citations that people with
cognitive disabilities, head injuries, dyslexia or whatever can be
effected by moving (as opposed to rapidly flashing) images,.

Can anyone help, please?

--
Andy Mabbett
            *  Say "NO!" to compulsory ID Cards:  <http://www.no2id.net/>