From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Tim
Sent: 09 May 2007 11:39
To: WAI Interest Group list
Cc: Ray Adams
Subject: Re: Accessibility tests of Australian University homepages

If I might please a last reply as I have been said to have the most
inaccessible website ever and none has contradicted that statement
except me.
Under the circumstances to say thanks , stop picking on me is
insufficient to counteract a huge assertion.

The assertion was incorrect, it was extreme, it did not review my
accessibility statement and colur blindness stylesheets, is was a
cursory test of my homepage which is my worst page.

I believe my research may qualify in the category of:
http://www.cs.mdx.ac.uk/research/CIRCUA/invitation.html

It is innovative because:

It Provids a tool for the research subjects to lear themselves and it
allows easy replication of the study.
http://www.hereticpress.com/Dogstar/Publishing/AustUni.html#Introduction

Is it really the most inaccessible site ever? Tell me so and I will go
away.

Tim