Re: Accessibility tests of Australian University homepages

I am sorry but how can any one with a site such as
http://www.hereticpress.com advise any body on web accessibility, this is
the most inaccessible site I have ever come across. Yes it meets all the w3c
standards, but it accessible? No. it is estimated that in the UK that up to
10% of the adult population suffers from some form of cognitive disability
and with a population of 52milion that amounts to some 520,000 users in the
UK alone, are excluded from using your site. Due to your choice and use of
color, I have tested your site through