JAWS & IE7

From: John Foliot - Stanford Online Accessibility Program <jfoliot@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:32:12 -0700
To: <webaim-forum@list.webaim.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

All,

I know that when IE7 initially rolled out (via Microsoft's automatic update)
that JAWS users were specifically cautioned against upgrading due to known
issues.  Since that time, I've not heard whether or not it is now safe to
upgrade to IE7 (despite the ongoing issues that IE7 present to developers).

Also, I understand that JAWS and Firefox are now starting to play together,
although I do not personally know of anyone using this configuration.  Are
there any issues?

Thanks in advance.

JF