RE: [WebAIM]: a translation question ...

Hi John,

I speak a bit of Mandarin (read and write it too) if you want some help.
I rarely use it so it would be great revision for me.

Henny

---
Henny Swan
Senior Web Accessibility Consultant
RNIB Web Access Consultancy
T: 020 7391 2044
M: 07968 741503
E: Henny.Swan@rnib.org.uk
A: 105 Judd Street, London, WC1H 9NE
W: http://www.rnib.org.uk/wac

Need to know more about web accessibility? Then why not enrol on one of
our training courses at http://www.rnib.org.uk/webaccesstraining.

Also keep up to date with news in the world of accessibility in our blog
at http://www.rnib.org.uk/wacblog