Re: Alternative text

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:46:17 -0800
To: "Paul Novitski" <paul@juniperwebcraft.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

An alternative would be to use longdesc more. Unfortunately implementation
is pretty shaky - iCab does it beutifully, Opera does it through an
extension but not yet by default. I presume there is an extension for
Firefox (since by default ou can find the URI but not follow it :( )

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com