RE: examples of sites with good accessibility

From: Derek Featherstone <feather@furtherahead.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:27:24 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi Bob... I'm just going over your comments on John Foliot's test page
at http://wats.ca/test1.html

you said it was:

>totally unreadable, well unusable in EMACSpeak.  and probably
>in other text only or non  windoze systems....

I think you need to spell it out for us that aren't using EMACSpeak -
the page is very very very simple HTML -  headings, paragraphs, and
images with some attributes. I'm being serious - what is it about the
page that is unusable? does it sound garbled? is it confusing? What
*exactly*?

Bob - give us something constructive such as some insight into what
you're experiencing with that page. Help us to understand...

Cheers,
Derek.
--
Derek Featherstone   feather@furtherahead.com
tel: +1 613-599-9784  1-866-932-4878 (toll-free in North America)