Re: examples of sites with good accessibility

From: Aaron Smith <aaron@gwmicro.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:16:45 -0500
To: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
CC: John M Slatin <john_slatin@austin.utexas.edu>, Michael S Elledge <elledge@msu.edu>, John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org

Just FYI, Window-Eyes does have an Element Properties hot key (INS-E by
default) which provides various information, including any alternative
text (i.e. ALT or TITLE attributes).

Aaron

--
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all past
correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant information

Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608