RE: examples of sites with good accessibility

Hi Andy,

The web page I get when I activate the link fails the W3C's validation
due to the misuse of the 'runat' attribute in your SELECT element start
tags - it also uses a DOCTYPE claiming to be XHTML 1.0 Transitional, not
as you claim 'strict'.

Also, when you resize the text on the web page, the options in your
Scheme and Mode drop-down menus don't resize.

A question - why did you decide not to provide visual keyboard users
with the equivalent feedback that is offered to mouse users when they
interact with your horizontal navigation scheme? For example when you
hover the mouse cursor over Tube the background colour becomes red -
should keyboard users not receive the same visual cue when they tab to
Tube?

Cheers,
Dave
David Eadie