FW: SMIL - IIS Server -> Flash Captioning

Resending this to the WAI-IG list.  I was not subscribed under my
current email. --Cindy King

-----Original Message-----
From: Cynthia King
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 5:55 PM
To: 'John Foliot'; 'Andrew Kirkpatrick'; 'John Foliot - WATS.ca';
'Patrick Lauke'; jassanaly@ipedis.com; 'WAI Interest Group list'
Cc: Richard Goodrow
Subject: RE: SMIL - IIS Server

Gallaudet University has posted Flash videos with captioning.  One of
our staff, Richard Goodrow, will be presenting on this and other
captioning issues at Streaming Media West.

You can see examples of Flash with captions at http://slcc.gallaudet.edu
and http://videolibrary.gallaudet.edu.

--
Cynthia M. King, Ph.D. (Cindy)