RE: examples of sites with good accessibility

From: Alastair Campbell <ac@nomensa.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 09:34:31 +0100
To: <Anna.Yevsiyevich@kohls.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi Anna,

> Based on replies to this thread, am I correct in
> understanding that you know of no retail site that has decent
> accessibility?

We did some research on this recently:
http://www.nomensa.com/news/at-nomensa/2006/9/top-30-online-retail-resea
rch.html

John Lewis and Apple came out reasonably well, but no one was perfect.
The methodology was expert accessibility-audit by WCAG 1 on the homepage
and another (static) page such as the accessibility statement.

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--
Alastair Campbell         |  Director of User Experience

Nomensa Email Disclaimer:
http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer.html