RE: examples of sites with good accessibility

From: Geoff Stephens <GeoffsLists@GeoffAndWen.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:58:31 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Funny you mention Tesco.  I tried to use it the other day and became
frustrated with the "accessible" site and returned to the "normal" site.
The funny thing is that I can't remember why.  It has gotten to the point
where I am so conditioned to the general use of sites that I just block out
the inaccessibility unless it is enough of a barrier that I can't use the
site.  And there are those places where that does happen.  In my opinion,
the most serious accessibility issue is the use of inaccessible CAPTCHA.
It's all over the place.