Re: a single label where multiple fields follow

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 08:48:22 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> to place focus on the input.  Small inputs such as radio buttons and
> checkboxes can be problematic to users with limited mobility, and allowing
> them to click on any part of the text that 'labels' the input, and thus
> putting the focus on the input, is a great benefit to this user-group.

I meant to point this out in my last comment as well (there was a throw
away remark about the real problem with the table of radio buttons
being to make it work with people with limited dexterity), but I
managed to prune out my own  comment about why dexterity was
an issue.  I also suggested there may be occasions, such as when
working on a swaying train with a laptop (and, as an afterthought,
probably even more so with a tablet PC or PDA) where people with good
dexterity may have difficulty hitting small targets.