RE: Legal Precedent Set for Web Accessibility

According to Cynthia's abstract, Target argued that since Congress changed
508 to include websites, that the ADA would have to be amended to include
websites.  I was counter-arguing that Congress did not amend 508 to include
websites, that websites became covered by 508 either through explicit
changes to the definition of "electronic and information technology" (EIT)
elsewhere, or automatically included in EIT somehow.

Jim Tobias
Inclusive Technologies
tobias@inclusive.com
+732.441.0831 v/tty