webcast accessibility - help me :-)

From: Jackir ASSAN ALY <jassanaly@ipedis.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:45:03 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear all,

I am a Web Accessibility Consultant and I have a doubt about checkpoints 1.3
and 1.4 of the WCAG 1.0.

1/ Imagine we have a recorded audio/video track on a webpage.
2/ This audio/video track is synchronised with a slide show.
3/ The content of this audio/video track are comments about the slide show
(these comments correspond to the content of the slide show).
4/ Moreover, this slide show is available on PDF format.

Note: This webpage has been tested by a blind person who did not encounter
any problems to listen the track.

So, regarding the checkpoints 1.3 and 1.4 of the WCAG 1.0, can we consider
that this webpage is valid  ?

Kind regards.
Jackir

Ipedis