RE: Usability and accessibility

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:45:22 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I am sensitive to the issue of staying on topic.  I do not deny that the relevance of some recent threads is debatable.  Drawing a clean line between usability and accessibility is rarely possible.  Cognitive issues, keyboard only-access in general, and the disproportionate effort switch users face with generating even a single keystroke, all raise the importance of usability concerns for many people with disabilities.