Re: Bugzilla

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:57:30 -0600
To: Rob Yonaitis - HiSoftware CTO <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Rob Yonaitis - HiSoftware CTO wrote:
> Bugzilla Question to the list:
> I read the resolution page:
> http://trace.wisc.edu/bugzilla_wcag/page.cgi?id=fields.html#resolution
>
> and I can't find "Agreed" can someone clarify what agreed means please.
> Is this page out of date? Could someone point me to the updated page. It
> would be helpful to have the updated meanings of these resolutions.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for catching this. Apologies for the confusion. Apparently, some
of the links to the updated field descriptions were not updated last
time I upgraded Bugzilla.

The page you referenced has been updated. Additional information about
how WCAG is using Bugzilla is available in the WCAG Bugzilla User's
Guide [1].

Thanks,

-Ben

[1] http://trace.wisc.edu/bugzilla_wcag/bugzilla_use.htm