Re: Working Draft Comments

On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:06:31 +0100, Rob Yonaitis - HiSoftware CTO
<ryonaitis@hisoftware.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your post regarding the comments. I am sure there are many of
> us who have posted or mailed in comments, myself included <g>, that are
> looking forward to hearing what the Resolution and or Disposition of the
> comments are.
> In the QA World we would have a database for these comments where we
> would define some sort of severity or not and then there would be some
> sort of a disposition to the comment
> Is this database available and if not would you consider making it
> publicly available?...

Hi Rob (and all)

The WCAG group has a publicly available bugzilla system tracking issues.
Last time I looked there were a huge number of things in there, and
partially since I am not used to Bugzilla it was very hard to find things
in there, but I believe anyone who wants to can search. I guess the
details are listed on the WCAG group page.

(As I noted earlier, one helpful thing would be if the group responded
when they first process a comment with a link to the relevant bit of
Bugzilla)

cheers

Chaals

--