Re: linked list alternative to nested menus

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:55:27 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> Show me a website without hyperlinked text and I'll show you a
> one-in-a-million, unnavigable, inaccessible, sterile stump in the

Very few web sites contain hyperlinked text!  Most of the text on the web
is either part of distinct navigation structures, which are essentially
pure navigation (and are no more hyperlinked than was gopher), and the
rest tends to "click here", which defeats the objective of hyperlinking.
Look at Wikipedia for good examples of true hyperlinking (ignore See Also,
External Links, References, etc., sections.