RE: Google Adsense code is not valid and not accessible

From: Alastair Campbell <ac@nomensa.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:05:27 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> If someone can put this together in a coherent manner with a suggested
> solution, then I am sure it can be submitted to them and they
> will give it serious consideration.

You would hope so, they now have some very good (browser) developers
working for them like Ian Hickson. He was behind this web-authoring
survey:

http://code.google.com/webstats/index.html
"In December 2005 we did an analysis of a sample of slightly over a
billion documents, extracting information about popular class names,
elements, attributes, and related metadata."

Historically Google hasn't been at the forefront of using good/standards
based code, but that may be changing.

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

Alastair Campbell   |   Director of Research & Development
0117 929 7333       |   ac@nomensa.com

Please refer to the following disclaimer for this message:
http://www.nomensa.com/email-disclaimer.html