Re: Where's Bobby? Are we left with Cynthia?

From: Bryce Fields <bryce.fields@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:00:08 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

On 1/26/06, Kerstin Goldsmith <kerstin.goldsmith@oracle.com> wrote:
>  Bobby is now owned by watchfire.  It's got a new name, and has been
> extended to do more than accessibility testing, is my understanding.  Go to
> Watchfire.com, or email Mike -- michaelc@watchfire.com.

Looks like it's only available for purchase now.
http://www.watchfire.com/products/desktop/accessibilitytesting/default.aspx

I've always prefered Cynthia Says anyway, but automated accessibility
"validators" are only good for so much.  Nothing replaces a human
being examining the site manually.

Bryce Fields
www.royalrodent.com

"Do or do not! There is no try!" -- Yoda